Nidek Finger Pulse Oximeeter
Product Features – Model 6500
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry.
- Small volume, light weight and low power consumption.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and waveform.
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness.
- 6 display modes
- 2 pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries; battery-low indicator.
- When no or low signal is detected, the pulse oximeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds.
Oxygen Saturation is a percentage of Oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) capacity, compounded with oxygen, by all combinative hemoglobin (Hb) capacity in blood. In other words, it is consistency of Oxyhemoglobin in blood. It is very important parameter for the Respiratory Circulation System. Many respiratory diseases can result in oxygen saturation being lowered in human blood. Additionally, the following factors can reduce oxygen saturation: Automatic regulation of organ dysfunction caused by Anesthesia, Intensive Postoperative Trauma, injuries caused by some medical examinations. That situation might result in light-headness, asthenia and vomiting. Therefore, it is very important to know the oxygen saturation of a patient so that doctors can find problems in a timely manner.
The fingertip pulse oximeter features low power consumption, convenient operation and portability. Place one fingertip into the photoelectric sensor for diagnosis and the pulse rate and oxygen saturation will appear on the display. It has been proven in clinical experiments that it also features high precision and repeatibility.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.