- Flow clamp prevents “free flow” when the pump door is opened
- Air detector minimizes the risk of air infusion
- Adjustable pressure limits result in shorter time to alarm in the event of an occlusion
- Data Lock Function to block unauthorized adjustments
- Visual and acoustic alarms
- We provide variable price.
High operating convenience
- Direct input or automatic calculation of the delivery rates (volume over time)
- Large display to provide the most important parameters at one glance
- Ergonomic user interface for easy adjustments
Broad performance spectrum
- Dose rate mode:
- Offers the automatic calculation of the delivery rate in ml/h based on the entry of drug concentration in conjunction with the desired dose rate (e.g.: ml/kg/min)
- Piggyback mode
- Standby function
- Compatible with the B. Braun fm system Compatible with IV administration sets made from PVC
- The compatibility of all Intrafix® Air P and Intrafix® Primeline Classic/Comfort IV administration sets with the Infusomat® P allows trouble-free use of this volumetric infusion pump even in peripheral wards
Operational elements of a syringe pump:
- Pusher Block: contacts the plunger, initiating flow.
- Syringe Clamps: hold syringes in place during operation.
- Release Nut: allows manual positioning of syringe pusher block.
- Interface: lets you to easily program in flow rates and volumes—with programming that allows you lookup syringe sizes and schedule delay times.
Potential advantages a new syringe pump system
We have prospectively recorded the nature and the mode of relay of all syringe pumps for administration of drugs to patients in two ICU. The perfusion regimen was studied in 61 patients over the complete duration of their stay in two ICU. Alarms were also recorded in one ICU room, over 13 days consecutive. The records were processed off-line with an automatic detection-recognition system in order to assess the origin of each alarm. Accordingly, the amount of alarm corresponding to monitor, ventilator and syringe pumps was computed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.